South Wales, NY – The Sheriff Howard campaign received two more major endorsements this week raising the number of unions and organizations endorsing the Tim Howard to twenty-three.
The Amherst Police Club Inc. and the Good Government Club of Western New York sent letters of endorsement to the Howard campaign.
“I am honored to receive these endorsements and all the support I have received so far. This is the first time the Amherst Police Club has endorsed me and I believe it shows the great working partnership we have in keeping the people of Erie County Safe,” said Tim Howard. “I also want to thank the men and women of the Good Government Club for their trust and endorsement.”
The Amherst Police Club and Good Government Club join the long list of groups endorsing the Sheriff Howard re-election campaign.
Among the unions endorsing Tim Howard for Erie County Sheriff are:
- Erie County Sheriff’s PBA
- Teamsters Local 264
- NYS Trooper PBA
- Cheektowaga Police Club
- Cheektowaga Captains & Lieutenants Assoc.
- Transit Authority PBA
- Buffalo PBA
- Southtown Police Club
- PBA of NYS Law Enforcement – Forest Rangers, University Police, EnCon Police, Park Police
- Council 82 NYS Law Enforcement Officers Union, AFSCME, AFL-CIO
- Buffalo Professional Firefighters Association Local 282
- AFSCME Local 1095
- UAW – Region 9
- CSEA – Local 815
- Buffalo Building Trades Council
- Ironworkers Local 6
- IBEW Local 41
- WNY Teamsters Council 46
- IU of Elevator Constructors Local 14
- IU of Painters and Allied Trades District 4
- Brotherhood of WNY Water Workers